This page tells you about the beliefs which lie behind all Partners’ work.
We think that Partners for Inclusion has been successful in supporting people to have real lives.
If we are successful it is because everything we do is driven by our belief that:
- Everyone is equal, different and has their own gifts.
- Everyone has the ability to develop.
- Everyone has needs and the right to support in keeping with their basic human rights.
- Everyone’s relationships are valuable.
Partners for Inclusion exists to:
- support people with disabilities to live how they choose, whilst influencing and enhancing the opportunities available to all
- to share knowledge, experiences and learning with others.
Download: Complaints PFI Accessible.pdf