Campbell is an outgoing, friendly, chatty young man with a good sense of humour. Campbell enjoys technology, music, going shopping. Campbell loves to go on the bus to Glasgow people watching. Campbell loves spending time with his family; he also enjoys going on holiday with family.
- Ref: KC/JC
- Hours: 16 Hours, shift work may include evening, weekends, and public holidays
- Rate of Pay: £8:25 plus overnight payment
- Area: East Renfrewshire,
- Employer: Just Connections
- Closing Date: 16 June 2017
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
CAMPBELL IS LOOKING FOR :
- Is flexible in working times as post includes day, evening, and weekend working.
- Is confident promoting clear and consistent boundaries.
- Has the strength and character to adapt to challenging situations.
- Has similar interests and is a strong community connector.
- Has a good sense of humour and is good fun.
- Is adventurous, forward thinking, motivated.
- Is patient, a good listener, and a good communicator.
- Is a team player.
- Dedicated person who will help him lead his life to the full.
- Is a fit and active person who enjoys the outdoors.
Requirements for this vacancy
Essential for the Support Worker role is that you can demonstrate the following:
- Understands and works in a person centred way.
- Understands the importance of family involvement.
- Understands all behaviour is communication.
- Has excellent communication and written skills.
- An understanding or experience of supporting adults with learning disabilities.
- an understanding or experience of supporting adults on the Autistic spectrum.
- SVQ Level 2/3 in Social Care (Or equivalent) or willing to work towards this.
This role involves shift work including day, evening, weekends, and public holidays.
You should also have experience of or a real interest in supporting people with disabilities to develop new skills.
You can only be appointed for this post if you are registered with the Protection of Vulnerable Groups Scheme and are able to register with the Scottish Social Services Council when required to for your post.
If you would like an informal discussion before applying, please phone Karen Campbell at Just Connections on 01563 825 516.
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel.01563 825 555 / email firstname.lastname@example.org